Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Indulgences

Every August, one of my favorite things to do is buy all the September issues of fashion magazines. I love shopping in the fall. A perfect evening consists of an iced chai tea from Starbucks and my pile of magazines.

This year however, I got to thinking about my current style. And then it hit me – I don’t have one.

The reason: work!

In one of my financial planning books, I read that 80% of my clothing budget should be spent on work clothes for the first five to seven years of employment. So that’s what I have done. I have pencil skirts, dress pants, a few work appropriate dresses, and oxford shirts. Blah.

I need a fashion boost! So, in honor of my favorite fall traditions, I am going to make a dedicated effort to spruce up my out of office attire.

I also plan on taking a trip to Gap and Banana Republic. And – you can too because this weekend is the Gap Give and Get 30% sale. Click here and print your coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment