Monday, December 5, 2011

Married People Are Boring


Or so you would think if you took a look at my blog. I used to post all the time but ever since our engagement – I have been lame. I mean – Joey’s Aunt Nan gave me a “talking to” at Thanksgiving so I think its time to get back on the horse.

Speaking of being married, for the past few months, we have been hearing some repetition is the questions people ask us about our recent nuptials. So, I thought I would go ahead and provide a few answers in case anyone out there was wondering.

1.) Does it feel different now that you are married?
While I feel a sense of permanency,  our relationship is very similar to before we were married – however – we have mad a conscious effort to be kinder to one another. Joey and I are both sarcastic and sometimes we can get out of hand;-)

2.) When are you going to have a baby?
We have one. Her name is Rosie and she turned 6 on December 3. No plans on any additions.

3.) Are you guys going to buy a house?
While we would love to buy a house, we are happy in our apartment for now – aside from the girls downstairs who ride home from the bars in shopping carts.

More posts to come soon! I promise.

And really – I’m sure I am only talking to three people since I have neglected to post for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment