Thursday, September 30, 2010

To a Fantastic 26th Year of Life

In 27 days I will be turning 26. And...its my Golden Birthday. I remember being a little kiddo and thinking that I would be so old on my Golden Birthday...but here I am and I don't feel old. I feel the same as I did when I was in high school - just with much more worldly views and experiences.

What makes me feel old is to say "Golden" Birthday. Which makes me think of the Golden Girls or Golden years. A quick Google search provided a few different terms of which I selected Champagne Birthday!

I think my Champagne Birthday is going to be a great 26th year of life. One major reason - I am getting married! Another reason - I feel like a lot of good things will be coming our way this year. Just an inkling but I am going for it.

So - in honor of my Champagne Birthday, I give to you my Champagne Birthday wish list!

(OK, OK - so I had a little time on my hands to create a very self indulged post...the end.)

1. Bobbi Brown "Bath" Eau de Toilette
2.Bobbie Brown Face Powder Bruch
3. Longchamp "Planetes Tonl" Tote
4. Chi Flatiron
5. Tori Burch Shades
6. Instamax Camera (for our wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment