Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Royally Speaking

I have to admit that I am completely captivated by royals. I love the history and tradition as well as all of the secrets. Not only the English royals but American ones, as well. Like the Kennedy’s. I love reading about their intertwined lives, the past and the prestige.

Speaking of which, I can’t wait for this wedding. Supposedly it will be in July or August of next year.


I have been a big fan of Kate Middleton since she and Prince William started dating. I think she is so classic and her style is amazing-defiantly reminiscent of Princess Di. I can’t wait to see what this royal wedding has in store! I also wish that I had an occasion to wear these super cute hats and dress coats. So proper – it’s fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. I love web-stalking Kate Middleton. She has the best style!

    ReplyDelete