Thursday, February 10, 2011

Movin and Shakin

This past weekend, I went to Chicago to meet up with my long lost college friends. We had a great time catching up and I have to say I am very proud of my friends and their careers. Just to name a few, here are a few of the major company’s they represent and careers they hold: Starcom (a leading media communications agency) Target Corp., a first grade teacher, Google, Weber Shandwick (a leading PR firm), and the Chicago Tribune. Well done friends!

I guess all those nights spent studying in the library must have paid off. And all those nights out at the bars must have paid off, as well…because now as young professionals, they know how to work hard and play hard.

And play hard we did – I think I ruined two pairs of shoes while in Chicago- mostly because of the mountains of show – a not so distant reminder of Snowmageddon 2011.

However, what I think I love most about my fantastic college friends is that we could go years without seeing each other, but when we do, its like we just saw each other yesterday – nothing changes – except for the occasional new significant other, disposable income and the amount of drinks we can have in a night without being heinously hung-over the next day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment