Thursday, February 3, 2011

It has been a long time...

The last few months have been busy – so busy that I completely forgot I had a blog. 

In brief – I changed jobs, went to a wedding, traveled for 2 holidays, adjusted to a new job. Well – it may seem like not a lot but it has been a whirlwind.

Life is really good right now. We just got back from a family vacation, the Packers are going to the Superbowl (I only say this because the mood of WI is far better than when the Pack lets them down), its award season and I am back in wedding planning mode.

That being said – I have tons of posts in my head that will likely be making their way here.

First, I am going to quickly cover award season. I love the red carpet. I usually only watch the red carpet. I love seeing the gown, the jewels and glamour. So far, we have only passed the Golden Globes and the SAG awards but the stars definitely came out for the Globes.

Below are my top three favorite looks thus far. The SAG awards were pretty lame. Up next are the Acadamy Awards and the Grammys!

Golden Globes

Eva – I love ever
ything about this look. Hair and makeup are flawless (I added Ms. Longoria to my wedding binder for potential wedding looks). The Zac Posen dress is stunning and flattering – the backless design and the perfect fit is just beyond elegant. She rocked this look, as usual. 



Angelina – Although I am true to Team Jen, Angie looked exquisite in her Versace gown. Her glimmering dress had me screaming “Emerald City Here I Come” and her simple statement jewelry and makeup were just right.


Lea Michele – What I love most about this “gleeful” look is the contrast between the pink Oscar de la Renta and the aqua ring. She’s young, youthful and made this dress look amazing. Well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment