Monday, June 22, 2009

Chocolate covered bacon?? Gross!












Part of my job is reading the newspaper every day. We have to know what’s going on in the area. So, I was doing just that when I stumbled across the most disgusting edible creation I think I have ever heard of: chocolate covered bacon.

I mean honestly, who would eat such a thing? And, if you managed to eat chocolate covered bacon -on a stick- if I forgot to mention that above, it is probably important that you find a hospital because a heart attack can't be far away.

I know you can get deep fried everything on a stick at the fair. Twinkies, Snickers bars and Oreos. But chocolate covered bacon crosses the line. I haven’t been to the Wisconsin State Fair (because nothing quite compares to the Bartholomew County Fair in my hometown -pineapple whip ice cream and a pork sandwich with Indiana tomatoes are amazing), but if I happen to check it out, I want to see who is standing in line for this treat.


Read the article at: http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/47303747.html

No comments:

Post a Comment