Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Jealous of My Dog


Every morning, when I wake up to my annoying alarm clock, I sit up and look at my little pooch all sprawled out on her back and am jealous of her free time, carefree attitude and stress free routine. She is a lucky girl and sometimes...I want to be her.

Below, please find a day in the life of Rosie.
  • 6:45 am- Hear the alarm clock, but who cares...I'm not leaving the bed...roll over.

  • 7:00 am- My mom is about to get out of bed...more room for me!!

  • 7:15 am- I guess I can get up to go to potty...or I could sneak into the second bedroom if nobody is looking.....

  • 7:20 am- I'm not sure who these people are walking around my house...I will bark at them cause they should have asked me first!

  • 7:30 am- I'll grab a little snack and a drink and will pass out on the couch...

  • 7:55 am- Yeah! Time to go to my house(kennel)...TREATS! I expect a yogurt drop!

  • 8:00 am- 12ish ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.........(bark at the mail man) .......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

  • 12ish - Mom is home and if I look cute, she will feed me people food for lunch. Potty.

  • 12:15 pm- Bored with my mom...going back to bed.

  • 1:00 pm- My mom is leaving again...more TREATS!

  • 1:00 - 5:00 pm ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...........

  • 5:05 pm- Potty, sleep on my mom, wait for food to fall on the floor, beg for food, bark a little bit, go on a walk, lick some people, get a drink, sleep, chew bones, get excited because Joey is home, howl at him for a bit, show him my bones, follow my mom around, pass out on Joey, get my hair did, go to "sweepies" with my mom, annoyed by how she says "sweepies", passed out.... REPEAT.



Ohh the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment