Saturday, September 12, 2009

Visit From My Sista!

A few weekends ago, my little sister, Carleigh, was in town with her bf Dustin to see the sights Milwaukee has to offer. The last time Carleigh visited Milwaukee, it was -12 and a snow storm. I think the summer time visit was a completely different experience-thank goodness. We had a awesome time exploring the charm of the city. Some of the highlights are as follows:

We went to Sil’s for some of their amazingly fresh and piping hot mini doughnuts! Delish!

We happened to be at Bayshore for the chalk art festival which was awesome. Some of the work was unbelievable. I can’t believe they work so hard on something that disappears when it rains. (tear)















So amazing.















Lots of shopping at Urban, H&M and vinatage on Brady.

Curt and Celeste joined us for dinner at Roots! Best view of the City and a 3 minute walk from my house. I hope they come back again before the feet of snow appear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment