Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's In the Air


There is something that changes in the air and you know summer is over and Fall has moved in... I love that smell.

Fall kicks off my favorite time of the year. I love love love the holidays. I am one of those people who will start Christmas shopping in July. I can’t help it. I also drive Joey crazy with decorating and bring out all of my cozy blankets.

What I like most about Fall:
Sweaters with flip flops
Fall fashion guides
Crisp air in the morning
Watching You’ve Got Mail and Hocus Pocus
Apple cider
Warm scented candles
College football and tailgating
Halloween –We will have trick or treaters!!
Cedarburg Wine and Harvest Festival
Fall flavors at Starbucks
Pumpkin bread
Fall TV and season premiers
The leaves
My birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment