Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AVATAR = AMAZING


A few weekends ago, Joey and I went to see Avatar in 3D at the IMAX. It was awesome. We had our first glimpse into the future because our kids are going to laugh at us when we tell them we used to watch movies on a flat screen with no 3D.

To be honest, Avatar isn't my typical kind of movie. I'm not a big science fiction person but I have to tell you - visually, this movie was a dream. There was so much to look at and when its coming at you, it seems like everything is real. I felt like I was inside the movie and even the lightning bugs and tree branches felt like they were up close... It was a cinematic experience and one that you shouldn't miss. This movie won't have the same effect on the small screen. Go see it! You will be happy you did!

I am really excited for Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" which will be out in 3D on March 5. We saw the preview and it looks incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment