Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Exciting Happenings

Joey and I have a lot of things going on right now. It seems like we are always on the go. We will be sure to share the details in a future post;-) So tune in!

Anyhow, to recap, my sister was just in town last weekend. We had a great time - we went shopping, shopping, to dinner, more shopping and spent several hours in MKE's largest used bookstore. You could literally spend days in this place and it smells like a library and is 4 levels. It was a great weekend and it was nice to spend some QT with Carleigh!

This coming weekend we will be traveling. And next weekend, we are heading to Hoosier country for an IU game - weather permitting. Hopefully, the weekend after that will be a lazy one of movie watching and house cleaning...and maybe even some warmer weather.

In other news, I am so excited for Alice in Wonderland to open. I am going to see it in IMAX 3D for sure!! I just have to find a free weekend to go. Also, I'm sad to say that I'm over the Olympics. It was cool for the first week - but all of the wonderful programming that helps me get through the week has been switched to re-runs! Also, I miss the Today Show and its real news - not just Olympic news. Does that make me un-American?

For your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment