Thursday, March 4, 2010

Real Obsession


OK so I have this obsession…to reality TV. I can’t get enough of it. For example, tonight is the season finale of Real Housewives of Orange County and the season premier of Real Housewives of New York. I have been looking forward to this night of television for so long and it has finally arrived. These women amaze me. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I can’t believe them…but regardless of how I’m feeling, they come back week after week to entertain me. For that I am appreciative.

This season, the OC women have been interesting to say the least. More train wreck drama than in seasons past but it is such a drastic transition from the blond, tan, money obsessed women of CA to the more natural, limelight craving, money obsessed women of NY. I have to say, the women of NY are definitely more comfortable being the best version of them – where as OC women want to be the best version of Barbie. Such a difference from one coast to another.

Anyhow - I don’t know what it is about the Real Housewives but I can watch the same show over and over again and never get bored. I love being a fly on the wall. Thank you Bravo and Andy Cohen for being my sanity and I know you will have a fabulous season of Real Housewives of New Jersey waiting on me in a few months!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Gretchen and Slade from Real Housewives of Orange County at the SLC airport in January. Gretchen is beautiful in real life, although quite the Barbie at the same time. I wanted to get a picture, but I would've felt kind of lame going up to them.

    ReplyDelete